My new phone. The iphone actually. I've finally caught up with the rest of the world, my mother included. Jay has had a ball teaching me how to use it, showing me all these wonderful apps to download. Don't even ask me how my 7 year old knows how to do all these things... he just does.
.jpg)
Okay so this one is followed on from my phone... an app I downloaded. Words with friends. A version of scrabble. Very addictive! Waking up and grabbing your phone to see if a word has been played before you've even said good morning or brushed your teeth addictive.
I'm loving long hot showers on these cooler nights. The end of a long day washed away till you're calm & relaxed.
.jpg)
Loving that Jay keeps answering my unspoken questions. I don't know how he's doing it but it's pretty cool. He's pretty intuitive but he's taking it to the next level here. He actually thinks I'm asking out loud & doesn't get why I'm shocked with his responses. I have witnesses to these things so I know I'm not going mad thankfully.
The rain at night this week. I love sitting & listening to it while I drift off to sleep. It's very soothing. Not so much during the day when your hair frizzes & you trample in puddles but at night while in the comfort of your bed. It really is something else.
.jpg)
I'm loving my new flower ring. I've never been one for floral anything but at the moment I can't get enough. All the pale pink & floral patterned clothing & accessories coming into stores for the new season. I can't wait for spring!

I am loving that I get to go see all my beautiful family up the coast for my Grandparent's birthday's tomorrow. All of us crammed on their patio eating a seafood buffet, shouting over the top of one another to get a word in. The laughter of all the Grandchildren together again, looking through a lifetime of family photo's. It's something we do every time we are there. My Grandfather getting teary over how wonderful we are & how grateful he is to have a family like us. I truly cannot wait.
I. Love. My. Friends. They really are the best. I know everyone says that about their friends but mine are better ;-) This week I got to see three of my favourite friends, my best friend's. Each one so different & so amazing at the same time. All going through their own battles but all making the time to laugh & smile with me. One I don't get to as often but nothing ever changes. It's always like I've just left her when we meet again. I'm blessed to have these precious soul's in my life.
So not all bad this week. In fact it's turned out to be better than I first thought. Have a great week end. I hope you can all find the good amongst the bad. It makes life's journey a little more fun xo
I love that ring! Gorgeous. :-) This from someone who loves all things floral.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day up the coast. Enjoy your family - get lots and lots of hugs.
Your friends are awfully lucky to be loved by you. <3 <3
hehe! I guess my friends are hey! xoxo Loving you <3
ReplyDelete