I've been very lucky to grow up so close to my little sisters. We're all 14 months apart. All very, very different but we get on so very well. They're my bestfriend's.
We are very close. I'm not sure if it's an age thing or just the way our parents raised us but we really do special bond. Growing up, we were the envy of all our friends. I never understood why. Now I get it.
We get to see each other a lot. We laugh like you wouldn't believe, we're serious when needed, we bitch if we have to but most of all we have fun.
They are the best Aunties to Jay. Although I have wonderful Aunts myself, I kind of wish I had Aunts like them. They're pretty amazing. They'd give him the world if they could. From the moment he was born they've cherished the ground he walks on. He & I are both very blessed.
We're closer now as we've gotten older. Maybe because we live apart, I'm not sure but we are. We look forward to the time we get together. Partners & all, we all get along.
Thanks Hayley & Melanie for being the gorgeous girls you are. I love you a million times over. I thank my lucky stars God chose you to be my little sisters. xo
That is absolutely beautiful, what a blessing. You really are amazing girls, I am honoured to know you all xo
ReplyDeleteI think that you and your sisters are so lucky to have one another and to have the relationship that you do. I wish that I had a relationship like that with my sisters.
ReplyDeletethey're lucky to have you, Pamela Jane.