I think of you all the time. Bubba & I talk about you a lot. He misses you too. We look at your photos sometimes & talk about our morning tea's or our daily afternoon catch ups where you'd sit & watch him play. He remembers so much about you. He dreams about you. You tell him wonderful things in his dreams. I asked you that day to come back, to look out for Bub, let him know you're still around. You were never one to let anyone down & you're still the same now. He tells me stories of you, things he couldn't have known... wouldn't have known. I know that's all you. Thank you. It's helped Dad knowing you're still around. It's shocked him too. To answer your question... Uncle Shane has it but I guess you'd already know that now wouldn't you.
The family are meeting up in Emerald soon. Going to remember you & Nana. I won't be there this year. I hope you understand. I am sorry. You won't be far from my mind on this day. You're never far from my mind. I'm missing you today more than ever. I don't know why today is any different. I miss you always. Maybe because this is when you really got sick and we realised our time with you was limited or maybe it's because I know I wont be there next month. I've listened to your song a few times this week. Bubba & I sat there on Friday night & cried to it. I needed you then. It brought us both comfort to have your song. This year is going to be hard. I'm crying already just thinking about it. We're going to have a picnic out by the yesterday, today & tomorrow. It's in flower again. It's looking beautiful. I know on the day it will be in full bloom as it always is. I'm sure you'll be watching over, enjoying another picnic with us in the sun.

Missing you always Pop xoxoxo
Beautiful, Pam. Am loving the pics along your sidebar too. xxxx
ReplyDelete