.jpg)
Diet Time... I hate using that term. I'd much rather say I've decided to eat healthier. The moment I hear the word diet I instantly feel hungry.
So my sister is getting married next year & I have the honour of standing up at the altar with her & her darling fiancée along with a the rest of the bridal party.
Now here's the problem.... The bride & the rest of the bridal party are teeny, tiny. I'm talking size 6-8, maybe 10 in a really bad bloated week. Never had children or even thought about making a family. I on the other hand have, umm, how should we put this??? My body has character?? Curves?? I have one of those odd shaped bodies. Big boobs, a flabby belly, no butt & thighs built for playing football. Not the nicest of figures but I have given birth 7 years ago so that's totally my excuse. So I have decided to diet. Yes I said it again. Okay, eat healthier & maybe, just maybe do that thing some people call exercise.

So far in the few days that I have been on my health kick I've slipped quite a few times. Here is a little diary of my attempts so far..
Day one-
Breakfast: diet shake( doing good, gonna do it this time)
Morning Tea: a glass of coke Zero.(this is totally allowed)
Lunch: calamari & rice. (meh, I'm working hard so I'll burn it off)
Dinner: a huge ass roast dinner followed by birthday cake for dessert. (okay so I couldn't hurt Mum's feelings.. she'd gone to great effort for this dinner)
Day Two-
Breakfast: damn! forgot the shake. ( not so bad really)
Morning tea: diet shake.( ahh, back on track)
Lunch: pork rib-let.(it's protein right?)
Dinner: Steak, potato & mushrooms.(healthy enough I guess)
Day Three-
Breakfast: forgot the shake again. settled for a cheese & bacon pie instead. (I'm sure somewhere in the world this is classed as healthy)
Lunch: vanilla ice-cream with flake chocolate.(I admit this is totally badass)
Clearly I am doing so well. I'm trying to follow the guide in the booklet that says you have to eat Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon & dinner. It's hard you know. I don't get the time to eat all those meals though.
So after today I've decided to scrap the healthy eating & go back to my normal diet. I eat less crap, more friut & vegies & drink more water when I am not eating "healthy" so I can personally vouch that diets are bad. Have fun, don't stress & all will be okay I say!
By the time you got to the cheese and bacon pie I was laughing my ass off. Enough that I almost spit out the very naughty ice cream I'm eating, lol. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful. Diet, if you must. But never doubt how lovely and beautiful you are.
Hehe! Thanks babe! Love you to bits. Glad I could make you laugh ;-) enjoy your ice-cream xo
ReplyDelete