We had our picnic. It was so nice to be out there in the sun. The scent of the flowers was overwhelming. It was lovely. We were happy to be out there enjoying once more, a picnic like we used to when you were still here.
It was up to Jay what we had. Just like we used to. He picked sausage rolls like we used to eat when you came over for morning teas plus we had popcorn and cupcakes, mini quiches, mini pizzas plus a plate full of ham and cheese and curried egg and lettuce sandwiches that we forgot to take out so we ate them for afternoon tea instead.
Thanks for making today so nice. Jay said you were there. I'm glad you made an appearance. The picnic was for you after all. We got to talk wonderful things of you both. Jay a little sad he never had the chance to meet Nana but overall it was a lovely day.
Here's to you Nana & Pop. Loving you always & missing you more xox
I'm sorry we weren't there to share it with you. I'm sorry you weren't with us to share it with us, too. We had such a lovely time reminiscing, lots & lots of laughter & quite a few tears, too. I'm glad Pop visited you two as he had visited us as well. I love you two so much. You couldn't have picked a better remembrance in the most special place. XXXXX
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad it was such a lovely day. Looks idyllic.
ReplyDeleteLove to you.