“What we think, we become.”

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hump day!


I've stolen this idea from my friend Melissa's blog. She got the idea from another so the cycle goes on. The idea is to reflect over the good of the past week. Come hump day when we're all struggling to get through, take a look at what made you smile in the past week. Look at 3 things that really made you happy.

Here are my 3.

1. I got my results back & I don't have cancer..YAY! This is the highlight!! I also had further testing today on another lump and from the looks of things, I'm all clear so double YAY!!

2. My sister & I went dress shopping for an upcoming event I am attending & accidentally found her bridesmaid dresses. Off the rack too at a fraction of the cost expected. They are exactly what she was looking for & had all five sizes needed. One less thing for her to worry about.

3. Time with my beautiful family & friends. Jay & I were quite sick over the weekend so Monday was spent being very lazy. We had a nice day doing nothing together snuggled up on the coach watching TV. Quality lazy time was very much needed.
Back into the swing of things, it was great catching up with my friends. Although only short visits, they were very much worth it. I do miss them a great deal when we are apart & this week, with all the stress over, it was lovely to see them & be able to laugh & not have the feeling of dread playing on you. We all feel a great weight has lifted. It's a nice feeling.

Okay, so there you have it. So what made you happy this week? Take the time to have a think.

1 comment: