These heels!
These are the heels my beautiful friend Liss sent me to cheer me up :-) Well she sent the picture of them. They are my new favourites. I love, love, love them! I love them almost as much as her.
Just imagine walking in these. How sexy would you feel. I am destined for a pair. I don't do red but I would so do these. Gosh, I don't even care that I don't have anything to wear with them.. I'd freaking wear them naked just so I could wear them. Sorry for the visual there...oops! I promise I won't do that.. I'll go out and buy a new outfit before I do that okay. Oh, I'm so in love with them xoxo

lol. I knew the moment I saw the title of this post that it was going to be about the shoes.
ReplyDeleteSee, I think they're spectacular enough that you would not wear ANYthing red with them. They need to be the showstopper. So perfect with a LBD.