You know the days where you can't be bothered and everything annoys you and everyone annoys you?? Well I'm having one of those. I am highly irritated today. No one has done anything out of the ordinary(except for the rude checkout chick and I wanted to run her over with my trolley but that's a whole other story) and I am finding myself wanting to snap at them. I just want to hide from the world today for their sake and mine.
I don't know if it's hormones that is making me feel like this or just the fact that some days you can just. be. over. it. I'm tired, run down, my body aches and I just want to sleep a decent nights sleep. I don't handle too much stress and at the moment I feel like everything is going on and I really need to learn to just to go with the flow. I feel like I am running out of time and then I go and offer to do things or take it upon myself just to do it because it'll be nice for someone else not to bother and it all just adds to the stress. I don't want to have to think at the moment and I don't want to have to do anything at the moment.
Foolish isn't it? I am making mountains out of mole hills and I can't even blame anyone else LOL So instead of going and doing what I have to do I am sitting here bitching about it. Go figure. I roll my eyes at people like this. I'm rolling my eyes at myself don't you worry.
Okay so I have had my whiny whine so I better get my ever expanding butt off the computer chair and go and get something done before it's crunch time and I panic.... clearly I am not yet... I'm just building up to it.
Have a good weekend people, enjoy whatever it is you'll be doing and stay safe xo
No comments:
Post a Comment