Okay so here we have yet another hump day.. they seem to be happening on a weekly basis..funny that! ;-) The aim is to focus on the happy of your hump day and so this is what made me smile today.
I smiled because I didn't have to go to work today and got to spend it with two beautiful friends.
I smiled because the Tinkerbell hair accessories I got for a friends daughter had to be all used up to create a unique hairstyle. 10 thick hair bands and 6 Tinkerbell hair clips all piled together on tiny two year olds head.
I smiled because of the butterflies my friends and I saw. My friend Trine just loves them so. Actually I think Liss loves them just as much ;-)
I smiled because my son got stuck over the fence getting his baseball and at the huge effort it took for me to get him back over the six foot fence while we were laughing so hard.
I smiled because my son thinks he's so cool in his big white sunglasses!
I smiled because I got to have a half hour of silly song singing with Jay and his laughing had me in fits.
I smiled because Jay came out of bed to ask the very important question of... Does Nan & Pop have my birthday present yet? He just needed to know.
I smiled because my sister broke out in song mid conversation with me today on the phone, all to avoid getting in strife for talking on a phone whilst driving.. sorry for dobbing you in here but it is funny.
Thanks to all the wonderful people that helped make me smile today. I hope you all had a wonderful hump day too.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Pammy J
ReplyDeleteOh you make me smile!
and laugh until I almost pee my pants......