“What we think, we become.”

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

and it goes on....

This week is not a good week and it seems that the rest of the world is in the same boat. So much sadness around everywhere and I seem to pick up on so much of it. I'm quite sensitive to that kind of thing and this is why I avoid the news and things of the like.

My son is the same. Actually he is far more sensitive than I am. It's hurtful at times to see how much he takes on. He's only little. He has learnt to block a lot of it but he's still learning. Simple day to day catch ups with people or being in a shop or anywhere where people are, he'll pick up the energy. I do too but I'm more guarded than him.


Now when I say energy I'm talking "hokie pokie" as my sisters call it. People obviously know there own feelings but with people like my son and my mother and I, we tend to not only pick up on our own but pretty much everyone else around us. That isn't always a good thing. Most times it is bad. You are left feeling nauseous, sad, drained, headaches and many other things that people feel. My son at times has even been bouncing off the walls with too much good energy from people around him. We all know what that is like. You know when you're in a great environment with everyone happy and peaceful and you tend to leave feeling really good about yourself, well like that but multiplied with him.. as I said, he's still learning to block these things out.

This week I can't seem to shake everyone's energy. Something isn't right at the moment and everything seems to be out of whack. I am finding myself hiding from the world because I don't want to or can't handle all the sad and negative around. I'm needing more grounding than ever. I'm just not getting it.  I'm not the only one like this at the moment. There are many more feeling just the same. It's a very odd week... a really odd month. 

2 comments:

  1. Well my energy at the moment is probably not pleasant for you to be around. Sorry about that.

    I hope that everything shifts back to positive soon, for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is just so weird at the moment. I feel bad for everyone. Yes, lets hope it all shifts very soon babe. I am hoping you are feeling better soon my beautiful friend. Oh, and you are one of the ones that keeps her energy tucked up nice and tight xoxo

    ReplyDelete