I have a new favourite web site..... Shoes of Prey. I absolutely love it. Now this wonderful company lets you design your own shoes and once you've finished, will make them up and send them on their merry little way to your awaiting tootsies.
I can't begin to describe how much fun it is to design your own shoes. I am always searching for the perfect heels and in my head they're there but when I start hunting I never quite find the exact ones. Now I can. Go and check the site out and have a little fun of your own. Any colour, any style, material... Oh it's great!
You wont be disappointed. I have just placed an order and am now waiting for them to arrive.. I can't wait!
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have xo
I could see these on you....http://www.shoesofprey.com/shoe/2wRS
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the purple :-) I could spend thousands on this site. I just love it.
ReplyDelete