Oh my goodness GRACIOUS ME! Yeah... can you tell I'm a little bit panicked today?! Eeeccck! Yeah so my wonderful and dearest friend gave me the most wonderful and perfect Christmas present EVER... Design your own shoes.. Perfect. So I have been waiting for a time that we can actually sit down and have a few wines and together, design my precious heels.
Okay so on the day I cried because she is so thoughtful and knows me sooo freaking well that it overwhelmed me. Not only that but the money it does cost for one pair of these heels.... a little bit more than my normal shoe spending anyway. So I've had this voucher tucked away for safe keeping and finally decided that clearly we are not going to get the time in our hectic schedule's to do it together so I went ahead and designed the heels that we had talked about and they looked so pretty and I was nearly peeing my pants with excitement until I realised the voucher is gone. GONE I tell you.... vanished without a trace.
I'm thinking of calling in the detectives as I type because clearly this is an emergency! You can hear it now can't you..."Triple 000, what's your emergency?" "Umm, well, yes, you need to cancel whatever homicide case or bank robbery or that saving lives thing you do and get you butts to my house and start looking for clues as to where my design your own heels voucher is gone. It's really important because I have a really nice LBD that I can where them with in a couple of weeks so get to it". Beep, Beep, BEEP! Yeah, clearly that's not going to work.
I have been holding back tears while tearing the place apart and I've come up with nothing but a $100 giftcard that I had forgotten about... Clearly not important when The Perfect Heels are at stake. I am going to drive myself batty until I find it and I'm wasting precious moments writing about this but if I keep going now I think I will have a full blown panic attack and right now I can't deal with that. OMG! I am so very glad that this is my biggest problem at the moment and I may come across as a princess for writing all this but this is kinda a problem since I LOVE shoes and these shoes were perfect. Okay well I am off in search for my voucher because there is no other agency that is going to come to my aid in the terrible time of need... Unless any of you know of someone I can call? ;-) Oh The drama LOL
Hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will post a picture of my shoes if & when I find the voucher and can actually get them in my hot little hands.


No comments:
Post a Comment