“What we think, we become.”

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This one's for you babe.

I have sat by and watched it all fall apart... and gosh did it fall apart. Nothing slow about it, just smack, there's a million pieces. You could've have left it all... thrown it all away but you stopped and started picking the pieces up.. one by one you've picked up the tiny shards and have begun gluing them all back together.

It hasn't been easy. Every single day has been a struggle but you are doing it. You are not alone. You have many around you holding the pieces while the glue dries.
We'll help you. I know there's still bits breaking... big bits, but it's going to be okay. I know in my heart just as much as you do that it really will be okay.


My prayers are with you and your family tonight and always.


You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world has thrown your way..........





No comments:

Post a Comment