“What we think, we become.”

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to reflect!

It's hump day again. I'm actually liking Wednesday's because I don't have to work and it means we are just that little bit closer to the end of the week.

Okay so over the last few weeks it's been kind of crazy stressful and busy so I am taking the time out today to look back on any good that can can be found in all of it. There was some good but at the time it's hard to see when you are stuck in the middle of all these things. 

So the first good. My friend gave birth to a healthy baby girl Chelsea Emma in the early hours of Sunday morning. A very speedy delivery and both Mum and bub are doing great. It's been a rough week for her after losing her Grandmother Emma so I am glad everything went so well for her. Congrats Carla and Troy, she is just so precious. 

My best friend has had her husband in hospital undergoing crazy amounts of tests after an accident a few weeks ago and it has been a rough time for all involved. He is now home and being treated as an outpatient. I am so very grateful to have him still here and able to be with his family again. I know it's going to be a long haul but the main thing is they are together and the joy on the kids faces when they saw him come home was priceless. I would give anything to see that moment again. 


My darling cousin Samantha and my beautiful long time friend Justin got engaged! I am so glad he came into my life because if he hadn't then he would never have met Sam and they wouldn't be as happy as they are today. Congratulations guys. We are all thrilled to bits! 



I managed to catch up with my dear friend Caitlin and her two gorgeous girls. I have missed them a lot and it was nice to finally see them after quite a few months. Jay absolutely adores you Ulalei so thank you for being the amazing girl you are. 

Okay so it hasn't been all doom and gloom now has it. See, I feel so much better just reflecting over these things. Have a great hump day people and if you do manage to get that hump in.. well it will make for a great day! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment