“What we think, we become.”

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's days like these....

Where I should be lazing on the sunny beaches of Mooloolaba instead of being at home. Mooloolaba is our home away from home. We just love it and if we could stay forever we would. 


It's peaceful, relaxing and the moment you smell the fresh sea air all your troubles seem to fade away. 


Jay has an absolute ball up there & so do I. It certainly beats the heat down here now doesn't it... beach breeze, cool water... HOT beach bodies to look at hehe! I couldn't ask for any more! 


I love that you can sit down there on the beach till well after dark and it's just as beautiful as it is during the day. 


I want to be there now. I want to call it home. I will one day.. If I get my wish. 
xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment