This is a lot harder than it seems. I have always dreamt of having somewhere to vent, somewhere I can go & not feel like I am burdening my friends with petty things all the time. I know they would stop the world for me if I asked & if physically possible but sometimes it's nice to dump it all on somebody else. That would now be you.
I don't know where to begin. There's always a million thoughts running through my head. Some not so nice, about people I have stumbled across throughout the day. Others are crazy or the nice little thoughts about my family, upcoming events, people to see, dates to plan or should I say, dates I've been forced to plan as my friends are sick of me being single & are now using bribes in their schemes. My favourite, the secret squirrel business.
I have recently recruited two newbie's. I am proud of this one. These two newcomers mean a very lot to me & to have me open up & invite them in with no insecurities whatsoever is a great feeling. I've let them in my bubble. One recruit not so recent but both hold a very special place in my heart. The other is the reason I am here today writing this down & I'm thankful she gave me the confidence to do this.
So be patient while I find my way around & I'll try not to bore you with my dribble. After all I'm just thinking out loud.... something I do a lot.
As though you could ever bore us, Pamela Jane.
ReplyDeleteThat was fantastic, I really enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I am going to enjoy getting to know you more. All my love always xo
ReplyDelete